View Single Post

Old 10-08-2020, 01:49 AM
mbews mbews is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

mbews is on a distinguished road

The specific numbers don't matter at the moment so anything could be assigned to the SOs. It's more to understand the concept of if and how it can be done. Even just to add single numbers for each Snr Op e.g.

Ken L - 1, Dan B - 2, Craig P - 3, and so on.

Quote:
.DropdownListEntries.Add Text:="Joe Blow", Value:="123456"
Where in the code would I implement this? I tried underneath Case "Alan J" for example and found it added Joe Blow to the Team Leader drop down list. This seems like it's on the right track but I've most likely put it in the wrong place. I have to apologise, I only started trying to use VBA two days ago but hopefully will pick things up as I go.

As for XML, unfortunately I have no experience with it. I have been looking at some code of it, for example Method F in the demo document here: Link "Conditional Content" to a List Selection

This seems along the lines of what would work and, as you say, end up a lot neater. But if your suggestion can be implemented in a way that works, the code doesn't have to be particularly pretty. I'll be the only one altering it if it needs changed anyway.

Thanks again for your help.