View Single Post

Old 10-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Guessed Guessed is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

If you need a 1 inch border around the page then I would set the Paper Size to 17x22 but the Page Size to 15x20

Note that the ratio of 15x20 doesn't match the ratio of 3960x4400 so there will be additional border spaces on the long length of the paper. You can experiment with the scaling to get the 3960ft to fit exactly on the Page. Alternatively, you can use a calculator and do 3960/15 to discover a scale of 1in = 264ft will exactly fit the 'usable' page area.

In terms of placing the shapes on the page, start with a square that measures 3960/20 = 198ft. This will give you the smallest box. I would add the text at this time because you don't want to have to do that after you have duplicated it 400 times.

Once you have the smallest box created, you can duplicate it into a 5x5 matrix. I would create a separate box to overlay and give you the heavier outside border. That group can then be duplicated in the 4x4 matrix.