View Single Post

Old 10-07-2020, 06:33 AM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArviLaanemets View Post
A foolproof way to define dynamic named ranges is to use OFFSET().
Thank you for your help! Yes, my formulas already had offset in them for the columns of data dependent on the original dynamic array. And according to the spilled data, they were working perfectly. I think I was having trouble describing my issue, and I was going to clean up an example to upload and I think finally solved my own problem, so I think you're partly responsible.

My trouble was getting the chart to "read" or accept the named range. Finally tried making all of the named ranges under the scope "Worksheet" rather than the default, "Workbook." And with that, the chart is finally working properly.

I'm going to go back and try again, creating the named ranges on "Workbook" scope but apparently the one thing that maybe I was missing initially was ='SHEETNAME'! before my named range in the chart. I could have sworn the example I watched on a video didn't have that detail.

Thank you,

Ann