View Single Post

Old 10-05-2020, 04:17 PM
kiwimtnbkr kiwimtnbkr is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Advanced Beginner

kiwimtnbkr is on a distinguished road

I did make comment in one of my earlier posts about the need for 4 instances of Marking 1 if no label was selected - lesson learnt for me to add pictures instead of a poorly worded explanation
Quote:
Yes - the labels are mutually exclusive. Nine times out of ten, there will always be one of the labels used. That tenth time, there won't be a need for a label but there will be a need for Marking 1 to be used and to be situated where the 'current' four 'label 1' are showing. Otherwise Marking 1 will sit underneath whatever the selected 'Label' is and as seen in the bottom part of the ToFrom worksheet.
This is one reason I like this forum - you guys that work with this stuff all the time can always see a better way of doing things that us mere 'users and tinkers' can't!

I like your idea of a second worksheet to cover that tenth time were there is no need for any Labels but there is a need for the four instances of Marking 1 and I am creating that worksheet now.

I'm going to hazard a guess that somewhere in the Userform code there will need to be code added to say that if there isn't a label selected but Markings 1 and 2 are, along with the addresses, then to use and display the second worksheet?

Thank you for your perseverance with this... I wish my brain was wired to understand the in's and out's of VBA - I have these bright ideas but not the knowledge to be able to execute them

Last edited by kiwimtnbkr; 10-05-2020 at 04:27 PM. Reason: grammar - lack there of!