View Single Post

Old 10-01-2020, 12:19 AM
kiwimtnbkr kiwimtnbkr is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Advanced Beginner

kiwimtnbkr is on a distinguished road
Default Link UserForm checkbox to corresponding shape on one worksheet and copy to 'template' worksheet

Opening the attached spreadsheet will cause a UserForm to open. The purpose of the Userform is to ensure that the required label, markings and To and From addressee are selected.

Query 1 - How do I link the Userform checkboxes to their corresponding labels and markings (shapes on the Labels worksheet) and then copy the selected label and marking(s) to the places as indicated on the ToFrom worksheet? Only 1 label (if a label is required) would be selected at any one time.

Marking 3 is a mandatory marking and as such will be already 'prepositioned' onto the To/From worksheet.

Query 1a - If none of the label checkboxes are ticked but the Marking 1 checkbox was, how would you get it copied over to position itself where Label 1 is currently indicated?

Query 2 - Similar to the above but this time what is needed to copy over the To/From addresses to the appropriate place on the To/From worksheet?

Query 3 - the idea behind the 'create inner mailing labels' command button is that the workbook would be temporarily hidden until it is clicked on which would then cause the workbook to become visible so that the User can double-check the information is correct before committing the To/From worksheet to print.

I've sent the better part of the week googling for solutions and 'stealing' bits out of other workbooks that I have been assisted with but I'm beginning to think I'm not putting in the right search terms because I can't find what I am looking for.

Any assistance is, as always, greatly appreciated.

cheers
Mike
Attached Files
File Type: xltm Mailing Label for upload.xltm (36.9 KB, 7 views)