View Single Post

Old 09-26-2020, 04:51 AM
p45cal p45cal is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

p45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
Google says I must update my Excel to later version than 2013
Often when you get the warning that you have an earlier version of Power Query than what the workbook was developed in you can just dismiss the warning and carry on. However, I attached a diagnostic version of fnLastReg which I'd like you to go in as if to edit it and select the steps one by one until it complains, then tell me which step it complained at and what the error message says. I might be able to write a work-around.
Link to picture:
Image at Box

ps. The CurrentYearRegistration is just your table filtered for the current year and all but the Registration number columns removed.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Diagnosticmsofficeforums45701Registration.xlsx (22.0 KB, 5 views)