View Single Post

Old 09-12-2020, 08:18 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

I have not heard that this can be done in any version of Word.

The idea is to keep the text on either side of a non-breaking space on the same line.
If you put a line break instead of a paragraph break at the end of line 3, though, with justification, extra space will appear between lines.

You need to use hyphenation to help break long lines and decrease that space. The real problem is the length of your words.

You could use distributed justification which puts spaces between letters rather than just words.

You could put the document in Word 2010 compatibility mode and turn on the option to "Do full justification like Word Perfect 6.x for Windows." I do not know that this will help.

I do not know if the Right-to-Left language controls of Low/Medium/High justification would do anything. (same link further down)

You could add extra hard spaces to make it look similar but that is going to really make editing difficult.

I will try the options I mention above on the document that is in my screenshot and see if any of them help.