View Single Post

Old 08-25-2020, 09:41 AM
kente kente is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

kente is on a distinguished road
Default Unable to setup outlook on Android

Outlook has crashed on 4 different Android devices. It has been working for a very long time and suddenly it asked me to sign in then claimed that my username and password were not valid. So on my Pixel 3XL running the latest version of Android 10 I have rebooted, uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled it. I have worked with my server provider (Bluehost) to ensure that I am using the correct settings and password. I have been on MS support twice for several hours and have worked with Pixel support. No success. MS support tells me that they are not experts at Outlook for mobile but have tried to help anyway. They tell me that there is no way to get in touch with the proper support people but to file an in-app support ticket. I have done that and have received zero response after waiting for 4 days.
When I try to install Outlook on my Pixel, I download it from the Playstore, then enter my email address and go to manual setup for an imap install. I enter my email address, my incoming and outgoing servers and ports and my imap password. I have done this maybe twenty times both on my own and under the direction of support people and nothing works. They always give up and point the finger at someone else.
I can't believe that I am the only one with this problem. I hope someone can help me.