View Single Post

Old 08-18-2020, 09:00 PM
grumblid grumblid is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2003
Novice

grumblid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
The code I provided assumes your sample separates content by paragraph marks. As you have just discovered, your provided sample does but your REAL document doesn't.

I'm happy to revisit the code only if you provide a realistic sample (in Word format) so that I can see what you are actually dealing with. Although you are under the impression that screen captures gives me an accurate idea on what the underlying content structure is - I can assure you it doesn't. The sample needs to include examples of your bulleted list elements which should be included with the parent paragraph.

The spacing issue is easy enough to solve but the 'separation of related things' issue needs to be addressed after looking at structure of your docs.
Thank you for your patience and your help. I've attached a document that you can use. It contains a nice variety of text bodies as well as a list so we can figure that one out as well if you want to. I'm just grateful you're helping me at all. This site has always been great for help~

Also don't worry about it being an example document; if the macro works for this one it'll work for the ones I work with. Please understand those are private :]
Attached Files
File Type: doc ExampleForMacroTest.doc (27.0 KB, 6 views)