View Single Post

Old 07-30-2020, 11:43 PM
Guessed Guessed is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

I'm not sure how your motor is going to take inputs from a computer but I would assume it would be via a USB port or some other output connection.

Depending on the size of the motor, it could conceivably get enough power to it via the USB port to drag a piece of paper - otherwise it would need a separate power source and just take signals from the USB connection.

Does this give you some guidance Communicating Through USB Ports with Visual Basic

I would presume you know your way around electronics so this page might also help you on the hardware side of things Hobby Servo Tutorial - learn.sparkfun.com

The visual effect of a slide moving off the page and becoming a piece of paper would look great so I hope you find a way to make it happen.