Thread: Checkbox code
View Single Post

Old 07-23-2020, 04:25 PM
Guessed Guessed is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

Steve

I'm going to have guess what this means "moves under down the page below the nearly imported exercise?" I'll assume that the content is inline and adding something at position 1 pushes the other two down the page and that you are asking for an automatic page break to appear ONLY if there is non-empty content above it.

I would include pagination info into the styling of all exercises so that the pagination is automatic. Each exercise should contain only paragraphs which have their "Keep with Next" setting turned on. Importantly, the paragraph which contains the CC itself should NOT have this setting turned on which will allows the exercises to start on a new page if they can't fully squeeze onto the preceding page.