View Single Post

Old 07-08-2020, 01:25 AM
reneemettrie reneemettrie is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

reneemettrie is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2016 and Office 365

I have a licence for Office 2016. Some weeks ago I needed to give a training in MS Teams and I had to invite participants, which was not possible in 2016.
A PC service removed Office 2016 and replaced it by an Office 365 trial (Standard business Standard). I was very angry about this because I had asked to install Office 365 Basic (with Teams, without the Office apps).
(Alle Microsoft Office-producten vergelijken | Microsoft Office).

So afterwards I removed Office 365, I reinstalled Office 2016 and installed Office 365 Basic).
For their Office 365 Business Standard Installation, they also created a new account which I dont want to keep.
Since 2 weeks I get the message when I start any Office program) “Account Notice. We have run into a problem with your Microsoft 365 subscription, we need your help to fix it. When I click on Fix I âm asked to Install Office, which I did. I did this 3 times, but the account notice doesnt disappear.
And now I got a mail that my Office 365 Standard subscription will be removed on the 14th of July.
What will happen? Will my Office 2016 be kept? Or will I have to reinstall it?
How can I get rid of this account created by the PC service?
Is their any customer service I can contact about those problem, preferably in Belgium?