View Single Post

Old 06-16-2020, 04:06 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberjax View Post
So I did try out this code and on the first try it did process on my top folder,

but it only combined the first file in the subfolders with the open file.
That part of the code is no different than it was originally and is specifically written to process all files in the top folder and sub-folders.
Quote:
On the next trys wich happened on the top folder and the subfolders it did nothing at all
That suggests you didn't actually click OK after selecting the folder - or that you messed with the code.
Quote:
On about the forth try on the top folder it posted runtime error '5937' and now it's doing nothing again.
I tryed deleting the code again and pasting it in there again, but that didn't help.
Perhaps you should try re-starting Word (or even re-starting Windows).

PS: Kindly don't quote previous posts in your reply unless there's something specific you need to refer to, in which case quote only that part. Anything more just adds clutter.