View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 07:17 PM
ridonkulous5 ridonkulous5 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2007
Novice

ridonkulous5 is on a distinguished road
Default Creative Ways for a year-to-year comparison???

Hello All, this is my first post! I'm happy to see there is a great community for people who need help like myself!

Anyways, my boss has asked me to think of a "creative" way to portray the percentages in some financial and business trends in Cloud Computing Services from the year 2009 to 2010. I showed him a stacked graph with the 2009 percentage and a percentage difference from 2010. But He says "I want something more than bars and lines." So I'm like what else really is there? I've googled a number of times for images that provide different types of percentage differences and all the images seem to be either numbers, lines or bars. I guess he wants me to tell a story but I can't think for the life of me. So if I can received some possible ideas and thoughts on how to portray, that would be awesome! The following is some of the data:

.................................................. ..2009.......2010
Bus. Continuity/Disaster Rec..............91.5%.....94.4%
Help Desk.......................................93.6%.. ...93.6%
Remote Administration......................93.1%......91. 1%
Managed Security ...........................78.5%......81.4%
Managed Storage............................64.0%......70.9 %
Hardware-as-a-Service....................47.1%.......52.8%
Unified Communications....................38.6%.......40.8 %
Managed Print Services....................28.9%.......21.9%
Telepresence.................................10.6% ........13.5%
Video Surveillance..........................17.1%....... ..12.0%

Any help would be appreciated with a bunch of hugs! haha I kid but seriously I will be very thankful. Back to the think tank.....Also this looks like a great community!