View Single Post

Old 06-04-2020, 11:04 AM
iSpeedyG iSpeedyG is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

iSpeedyG is on a distinguished road
Default I Just need an answer to my main thing

I just want to insert a blank page that doesn't get effected by header and footer numbering. If you downloaded the 2MB file. It opens up just fine on my computer the first time takes about a few minutes and it caches for quick opening the next time. Enable the macros or you won't see the changes that have been made to the document the macros are simply alt-d for britishMT and red. alt-e for back to normal and alt-s for strikethrough. I am actually impressed with the conversion to word when I saved it as a word document from the pdf. In the effect that it created the word file as if you actually opened the Big Book of AA physically, and said go to page 59, and you go to page 59 on the word document it was the exact same page. Yet in the pdf file it came from page 59 was somewhere else in the book. Trying to find a word file that is this exact is pretty impossible. What i need to do doesn't happen every page where so much typing makes it overflow. I just need to insert a blank page that doesn't effect the page numbering that is in the document created by the conversion.