View Single Post

Old 05-31-2020, 07:12 AM
p45cal p45cal is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

p45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh. a big question; many things can vary. The trite answer is to go and get yourself a primer on Power Query, or find an online tutorial.

You could try and copy your real data onto the existing table, it should automatically expand to accommodate the new data (make sure it keeps the same table name as I used), then try and refresh - you might be lucky, otherwise, supply a workbook with a larger set of colums (it doesn't need to all 3000 rows, just enough to give a valid results table (50-100 rows?).

As far as new/future projects are concerned, then it's my trite answer I'm afraid. For me to try and explain all the steps taken it's going to be virtually the same as a tutorial and I'm just not prepared to give the oodles of time it will need.