View Single Post

Old 05-30-2020, 02:22 AM
Tesla Tesla is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2003
Advanced Beginner

Tesla is on a distinguished road

Hello again,
I am using Microsoft word 2007 and file>option is not visible. I have word options and I cannot see Trust Center Settings. Kindly find my screen on attachment.

On the other hand, I tried the code contained in the tutorial Using Mailmerge To Create Category-Based Lists. I copied it and pasted it on a blank page of Microsoft word 2007. The code I used is the one contained under this heading: Using an Extra Field to Generate the Trailing Content Per Group (Using One Key). If the code had accepted to work, I could have replaced merge fields and put my own from my own data source. Unfortunately, the code did not provide same results as those contained in the tutorial. It is repeating all information below the list after putting the first list item and before putting a next, whereas in the tutorial, all list items are presented before putting concluding information.

I am really a beginner in this matter and I really need your help because I have to work with long list of debtors each one with a number of invoices.

Your help is highly welcome. Thank you for helping me.