View Single Post

Old 05-29-2020, 03:59 AM
flygare flygare is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

flygare is on a distinguished road
Default Manipulate references - make them bold or change between Harvard/APA and Oxford?

Hi

I have two questions regarding references I have tried to google since the morning and look around in Word, but with no success.

1. Is it possible to change between the Harvard/APA and the Oxford reference styles? That is, if I use the reference database I can easily switch between different styles provided (like APA/Harvard/IEEE etc) given I have put in the reference. But can I change these paranthesis-based styles to footnotes in anyway?

2. Is it possible to format the field created with the reference-system? Let say I want to make all the references bold (for instance while working with the text to see them easily) - is that possible? It seems to only use the current format applied. I found that the reference text that is created has a field code attached called "Citations", but can I manipulate its format in any way? That is, I want to make all the references that are written as (Author, year) to be seen as (Author, year)

Thanks