Thread: Checkbox code
View Single Post

Old 05-19-2020, 07:56 PM
Guessed Guessed is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

In looking at your sample documents (which don't appear to contain CCs), I would like to take a step back and work out the ideal output document(s) and then work out an efficient workflow to produce it. I can see you can produce ribbons and assemble code from various places so you should be able to achieve a good result if you have a good plan.

Firstly, what do you want to produce?
I presume the patient would appreciate a single document which contains a cover page with a tabular summary of recommended exercises listing Reps/Sets/Rest. That would then be followed by the detailed descriptions/video link of each exercise. The cover page could then be their printed cheat sheet used for each workout whilst the other pages would be likely viewed once and less useful than the summary.

Once you have a clear picture of what you want to produce, it becomes easier to plan the most efficient way to produce the output doc. The most efficient way needs to be not just how does the Physio produce a customised workout plan quickly but also, how do new exercises get added to the template over time with new exercise choices for the Physio to select from.