View Single Post

Old 05-11-2020, 03:48 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markarius View Post
So if I'm adding more drop downs, then am I correct in assuming that I can just duplicate the following code, put it on the bottom of existing code and modify values to correspond to new content controls
Basically, yes. You might also want to add a corresponding reference to the additional content control in Document_ContentControlOnEnter macro also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markarius View Post
how can I set it so that the code either leaves this setting alone to whatever was original assigned to the drop down, or, if not possible, then specify that it should be a start/end tag"?
The code is already written to only reset/update a dependent dropdown if it's parent is reset/updated.