View Single Post

Old 05-06-2020, 03:27 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanerolle View Post
How can I fix my formatting issue, where the "Not Applicable" is sometimes put into Cell(2,2) and that cell is smaller depending on the formatting? I want it so that it looks professional and is on a single line, like if you typed on a new excel document, and not bunched up or wrapped in a smaller column. I know that this is my own fault due to having to have 3-4 columns in certain tables (my coworkers are very specific on how they want their formatting ) but I would like to find a way to fix this if possible, so any input or pointing me in the right direction would be great!!
That's because you've added extra columns to the tables concerned and, since their existence hadn't been mentioned in previous discussions. It seems pointless to me to have columns whose only content is a hyphen. That said, what is supposed to happen with that column when the 'Not Applicable' output is required?