Thread: [Solved] Sum validation in ms word..
View Single Post

Old 04-20-2020, 10:23 AM
nmkhan3010 nmkhan3010 is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

nmkhan3010 is on a distinguished road

2,188,431,699.45 1,512,333,332.14
48,728,346.87 21,138,042.40
2,237,160,046.32 1,533,471,374.54

I have tested the above values but it is still highlighting yellow even any action is not required for the above segments.

Above macro was running all the tables and document was stacked and mostly document was not responding error I realized it is due to more no of pages and tables in different-different formats , now I want to check the tables individually by using the macro or modify the previous macro because this will serve my purpose exactly…

Tables are in same format top row is heading and last row is the total (other than the top row & left column are numeric).

Macro has to be run on the selected table only or any area or any cell in that table only and not on all the tables in a document.

Pink highlight indicates for non-numeric entries (#$%^&)
Green highlight indicates for repaired entries (it is repairing only when the number is with characters or special characters only 12&5 , 136%^)
Yellow highlight indicates action is required, but the code cannot tell where it exists (above code was highlighting even any action is not required also)

Newly added:
Grey highlight indicates if all the above segments are exactly matched with the total or the last row and does not required any action on that column.

Newly added:
Green highlight indicates for repaired entries – only when one value is wrong in that column and get rectify suppose instead of 8 it is given as 3 - can we repaired this type of entries by matching with the total or same as repairing with character or special characters previously and suppose if there is more than two wrong numeric entries then it will comes in yellow color (I think it’s possible only one cell value is wrong in that column I hope so)

Am sorry, if any inconvenience caused to you, am get all this clarifications only by working on the previous macro and that’s was a great and I didn’t expect that will be possible but you have make it possible and am so thankful to you….

Am really appreciating and heart fully thanks for your solutions and prompt responses…