View Single Post

Old 04-17-2020, 01:23 AM
hinchi1 hinchi1 is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

hinchi1 is on a distinguished road
Default Copy range of cells from excel to either bookmarks or to insert in table in word

Hello

Before i start. i have posted this question on Excel Forum and MrExcel and i have yet to have a reply.

I seem to be struggling to do the following:

Copy multiple cells from Excel to an 8 column table in Word. The row length needs to be dynamic as this depends on the number of selections the user makes from the drop down list in Excel. I cannot seem to find anything that allows me using VBA to select the options that the user has chosen and paste to a table(already exists in Word) which retains the table formatting. The table is in landscape view if that makes a difference.

I apologise for cross posting but struggling to find an answer is an understatement. I do have some knowledge of Access VBA so the coding side is not to problematic but i understand that there are some differences in VBA with Excel.

i have attached the Excel document i am using, although incomplete as i just wanted to understand the programming side before i entered more data to the drop down lists.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsm RA Selector Macro1.xlsm (38.6 KB, 8 views)