Old 04-15-2020, 02:01 AM
hatnel hatnel is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

hatnel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
Now you're flatly contradicting what you said earlier:
Oh no you are wrong my dude.
You have to read whole topic not only part of it which suits your agenda.

Ive deleted manualy all files it has left in appdata/local/microsoft/outlook/ and still ALL broken email has been restored... i am literaly furious.
this is sentence right after the one you have quoted. Noted, my english is not the best and it may have confused you that it was done as "next step", but no, ive uninstalled and deleted data files and it still recovered email settings along with password.

This is really some next level fanboy ive never seen, truth be told.

You also could simply write: Outlook doesnt allow you to delete manualy all files since its really bad program, you are not allowed to do with your data what you want.
Not only office doesnt allow you to change instalation folder it doesnt allow you to do ANYTHING and we in this forum will never tell you straight up that.

Quote:
Well, if you deleted everything in appdata/local/microsoft/outlook/, that only means everything in that folder has been deleted; it doesn't mean an Outlook pst file stored elsewhere (e.g. in your 'Outlook Files' folder) will have been deleted.
that has been deleted also, and all other pst files on computer. If you dont know the answer, why are you even participating in discussion?

Quote:
As clean install is a clean install of the application; nothing more, nothing less. No application I'm aware of deletes data files & user settings during a clean install. Your expectation is peculiar, to say the least.
You should seriously find definition of clean/fresh install (or whatever you might call it), before you answer any other questions.

Also you can close or delete this thread, since none of your replies were helpful.