View Single Post

Old 04-14-2020, 06:12 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatnel View Post
I am not talking about uninstaling program and that program should delete all files created by it - that is so bad comparsion...
Now you're flatly contradicting what you said earlier:
Quote:
i have UNINSTALLED old 2010 office... then i installed 2019 office
based on that, the comparison is absolutely valid, even if the uninstallation of Office 2010 was managed by the Office 2019 installation.
Quote:
Iive deleted data files: appdata/local/microsoft/outlook/
therefore it should be clean instal afterwards, why is it not?
Well, if you deleted everything in appdata/local/microsoft/outlook/, that only means everything in that folder has been deleted; it doesn't mean an Outlook pst file stored elsewhere (e.g. in your 'Outlook Files' folder) will have been deleted.

As clean install is a clean install of the application; nothing more, nothing less. No application I'm aware of deletes data files & user settings during a clean install. Your expectation is peculiar, to say the least.