View Single Post

Old 04-05-2020, 08:50 PM
gmayor gmayor is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

gmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud of

I didn't look at your code, but the symbol buttons appear on the addins tab when the templates are installed as I suggested, however there may be security issue involved so you could open the templates in Word and save them as DOTM format and they would still work. To that end I have done that to confirm (attached). You will of course have to remove the DOT format templates from the startup folder or you will get two sets of buttons.

The real problem is that your templates do not insert the correct symbols. I have modified the code for first few in the French toolbar to insert the correct symbols. You will have to modify the code for the rest if they are to produce the correct symbols in the same way.

If you add the Windows Character Map tool to the Windows task bar, you can select the characters required and read the values to use in the macros as shown in the examples I changed.

Just for fun, while on lockdown from Kung Flu, I have also added your accent commands to the Home tab of the ribbon in a third add-in template which can be used instead.
Attached Files
File Type: dotm Mr. Silberlight's French Toolbar.dotm (26.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: dotm Mr. Silberlight's Spanish Toolbar.dotm (21.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: dotm Accents Toolbar.dotm (24.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by gmayor; 04-06-2020 at 04:27 AM.