View Single Post

Old 03-27-2020, 01:59 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubtor View Post
the main reason is that I did not think that it would do what I want. As I explained earlier I want to use both sides of a folded A4 sheet of paper multiple times so that I can stitch and glue the edges together to make a complete book. I want page numbers at the bottom of each page numbered in the correct order for each of the flowed in text boxes.
With a bookfold layout, you don't need the textboxes - the text will flow correctly when printed.

If you're using a duplex printer, all four pages per sheet will be printed in the correct arrangement. If you're using a simplex printer, you'll need to print one half, flip the paper over and reinsert it into the printer before printing the other half.