View Single Post

Old 03-27-2020, 04:52 AM
binar binar is offline Windows XP Office 2007
Advanced Beginner

binar is on a distinguished road
Default Follow-up

Charles,
Thanks for your postings. Did you see my attached Example file? It shows the setup I am trying to accomplish. Nevertheless, I hope the explanation below answer your question:

FP: 9-1 / (FP: 9-2 Blank) -> 9-1 is the front side of the page where the JPG is placed / 9-2 is the backside of the same page which is left blank.
FP: 9-3 / (FP: 9-4 Blank) -> 9-3 is the front side of the page where the JPG is placed / 9-4 is the backside of the same page which is left blank.
FP: 9-5 / (FP: 9-6 Blank) -> 9-5 is the front side of the page where the JPG is placed / 9-6 is the backside of the same page which is left blank.
FP: 9-7 / (FP: 9-8 Blank) -> 9-7 is the front side of the page where the JPG is placed / 9-8 is the backside of the same page which is left blank.
FP: 9-9 / (FP: 9-10 Blank) -> 9-9 is the front side of the page where the JPG is placed / 9-10 is the backside of the same page which is left blank.

I realize my uploaded Example File does not show the Outline Numbered Headings as shown in Shauna Kelly's graphic below. However, in my working final file I already have Outline Numbered headings setup as shown in the graphic below. Nevertheless, I will recheck my headings to make sure.

My question to anybody in the community. Is there a Field Code formula that can accomplish the custom numbering I am trying to accomplish? If yes please share it. Thank you to everybody for viewing this thread.