View Single Post

Old 03-26-2020, 07:09 PM
binar binar is offline Windows XP Office 2007
Advanced Beginner

binar is on a distinguished road
Default Follow-up

Charles,
Thank you for both of your posts. I looked over both of the links and no ideas came to my head by looking over the content. The Section field does not output the Chapter Number I need so I don't think I can use that field together with the { PAGE } field.

Thanks for your file. I have uploaded an Example file of my own to clarify what I am seeking to accomplish. Essentially, I need both ODD and EVEN numbering to display in the lower right hand corner of the ODD page. Additionally, the EVEN page on the backside needs to remain 100% blank. The plan is to add some large graphics on all ODD pages and leave the backside EVEN page as blank paper.

Your idea of adding a "9-" as text in front of the curly bracket is something I thought about myself however I got to thinking that most likely the TOC and cross references will display the tabloid pagination as "1" and not "9-1". I will have to test this out.

I pray that I am wrong, but I am starting to believe MicroSoft Word seems to be unable to support the Tabloid numbering scheme I need.

Any additional ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Example File.docx (45.4 KB, 7 views)