View Single Post

Old 03-24-2020, 02:58 AM
gmayor gmayor is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

gmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud of

Given that here in Cyprus we are on CV lockdown and my regular private clients around the world are not working, I thought I would spend a little time modifying the user's document so that it works.

It had other fields that the point of which was not readily apparent and which screwed up the document, so I have removed them. The attached template should suggest a way forward should those missing lists have a purpose.

Create new documents from the template. The list fields update the total when you click out of them to complete the text fields.

The document is protected, but not password protected. You can remove the field editors easily (and replace them after further modification) using Insert Content Control Add-In and its option to apply changes to all controls.

P.S. Updated 25/03 to check the check boxes from code
Attached Files
File Type: dotm Hourly Perf Eval template 3.24.2020.dotm (117.8 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by gmayor; 03-24-2020 at 10:04 PM.