View Single Post

Old 03-23-2020, 09:49 PM
gmayor gmayor is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

gmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud of

You will need a macro to do that, however in order to use a macro effectively, you should re-title/tag the content controls uniquely so that the macro can more readily identify which control is which for the purpose of counting the results - and probably for logging the results in Excel for future reference.

I would suggest also that you change the content controls from combo boxes, which allow additional comments to be inserted, to list boxes which don't.

You should also insert text content controls for all the various comments sections and title/tag the check boxes. Some of your controls have two values which are intended as placeholder texts. One of them needs to be removed.

You have some content controls in the table, that seem oddly placed e.g. next to the first bullet point. If the control is found, let alone selected, it overwrites the first character of the following text. It is not clear what you intended there.

I would suggest addressing these issues before we even attempt to assist with the data evaluation, to which end you may find Insert Content Control Add-In useful in eliminating the donkey work - see the edit control function,