View Single Post

Old 02-19-2020, 02:40 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sconeill92 View Post
1. In this form I'm updating, I still want the next 2 fields to update but these are much simpler. I want something to the effect of "IF 'Eliquis', THEN '1 by mouth twice a day'' IF 'Orencia', THEN....." How do I do that or add that into the code?
That suggest you need to incorporate the principles from the 'dependent text' example I provided a link for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sconeill92 View Post
2. Where can I go online to learn more about VBA and how to develop it myself?
There are many such resources, including code samples on forums such as this. The quality is variable; avoid anything that uses lots of 'Selection', 'ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.SeekView' and 'ChangeFileOpenDirectory' code, as that usually evidences heavy reliance on the macro recorder.