View Single Post

Old 01-10-2020, 02:12 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btse1 View Post
I am quite certain that the column break is properly inserted at the end of the complete paragraph. I've repeated the entire process several times with the same result. So then I tried text wrapping and the result was even uglier--it forced the last line of the paragraph over to the top of the RH column.
As indicated in my previous reply, the column break has to be inserted after the paragraph break, not "at the end of the complete paragraph".

If inserting a wrapped picture "forced the last line of the paragraph over to the top of the RH column", all that indicates is that you inserted it such that it was anchored to that paragraph instead of being anchored elsewhere.