View Single Post

Old 12-03-2019, 06:42 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Clarification: no solutions are offered by Microsoft here. This is not a Microsoft forum and the posters are volunteers, your fellow users, usually with a lot of training and experience on Word.

The Microsoft article you link is about screen display, yes. It is not about pdf. If there is a fixed line size and it is less than that required for ascenders and decenders of the font, those will not be displayed or printed. That is a reality of the way fonts are constructed, I believe.

This thread is about pdf results. Yes, it is often better to start a new thread, but your question is still on-topic for this one.

Are you aware of any word processing program that does not produce the same results with the same fonts and spacing?

I am not, but that is not surprising nor especially meaningful.

I have two direct questions for you:
  1. What happens if, viewing the pdf, you change the screen zoom?
  2. What is the result when you print the pdf?