View Single Post

Old 03-08-2011, 01:20 PM
GeoPro GeoPro is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2010 32bit
Novice

GeoPro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
Um, I know on what window you mean, but when I click on edit Hyperlink I get his window (don't mind the text on the slide, it's Croatian)
Attachment 618
Oh, I see. In my test I was using an "Action Button" instead of text or some other object. Regular objects, text, and so on do in fact bring up the Edit Hyperlink window you show. So, here's a way to still accomplish what you want...based on my original reply.

Steps:
  • On a slide, click the Insert tab, select Shapes, and in the Action Buttons section...click Action Button: Custom.
  • The Action Settings window opens...set the "Hyperlink to:" and "Play sound" options as I described earlier and click OK.
  • Size it and place it to cover whatever someone would click when selecting the correct answer.
  • Right-click it and select Format Shape.
  • In the Format Shape window, choose Fill on the left and to the right, set the Transparency to 100%.
  • Select Line Color in the left, and choose No Line in the right...then click Close.
At this point you have a transparent Action Button over the correct answer that will jump to another slide, playing a sound at the same time.

Notes:
  • Make sure you name the new transparent button in the Selection Pane so it's easy to keep track of.
  • Make sure you always use the "Bring to Front" option in the Format tab's Arrange group when the button is selected.
  • Copy and paste it over every correct answer on every slide, adjusting the size if necessary.
  • Do the same for the incorrect answers with a new button, created the same way.
Try that and see if it works for you. Good luck.
George