View Single Post

Old 12-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvessr View Post
I though so... but, I tried already to save some of my files 'as PDF' in Word ; quite easy , but unfortunately this gave me slightly different layouts; doing si I will have lot of work to recover the original Docx layout ...
Is there another way to get FULLY identical PDF files ?
(I have Acrobat DC installed)
Identical pdf files?
Start with identical Word files.

Despite Microsoft's attempts, Word is not a simple program if you try to do long documents or editing by multiple people. That is because it has so many ways to tweak your text.

If your files are based on the same template and use the same style definitions and do the formatting using those styles, it is relatively easy to combine Word documents in Word or convert them to pdf.
Importance of Styles in Word

Basic Concepts of Microsoft Word - from Shauna Kelly