View Single Post

Old 11-21-2019, 11:49 PM
ArviLaanemets ArviLaanemets is offline Windows 8 Office 2016
Expert

ArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIMI View Post
I have a second drop down list and i have problem with the space.
Where you have it? In which table and in which column?. And first of all, in which example file?
Quote:
For example if client 1 in Cell(A9) then in Cell(B15) i would like to make a second drop down list with the delivery places (Paris,London,Monaco e.t.c.).
In none of currently posted 3 example files (2 yours an 1 mine) exist a table where you can select client in cell A9. And only cell B15 where is something is on Report sheet in my example, and it contains validation list for kind and variety! Do you have some new version of workbook? Then post it! And leave the faulty data validation list or formula in place too - so anyone here can have a look at it.
Quote:
But when to i'm going to do data validation then i get an error message.
As far as I could check, you owe it to the space of the customer's name in the Cell(A9).
What does this error message to say?