View Single Post

Old 11-13-2019, 05:53 AM
p45cal p45cal is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

p45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoss View Post
The date and time that the machine is in each state are manually imputed.
When I looked again at your Total Operational Hours value of 22 in cell K45 I realised that rather than being a random value it was the value that you expected from the data in the table. This led me to realise that your dates and times in columns C and G were not the duration that the machine was in that state but the date and time of when the machine started to be in that state, with the duration needing to be calculated using the start of the next state.
I also realised that times up to 7am were being included as part of the previous day (that is, your day starts at 7am). [I hope you always have an entry for 7am each day? If not, a tweak will be required.]
The attached contains some formulae to the right of your table starting at cell BN6 which is the table that is summarised by the pivot table at cell BN47. This table corresponds to your required results.
The dates and times need to be in order on your table.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx msofficeforums43814Machine cycle notes v2.xlsx (25.5 KB, 5 views)