View Single Post

Old 10-14-2019, 08:31 AM
p45cal p45cal is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

p45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant future

I prefixed my answer with the word 'perhaps' because I have to guess what you want, and I've probably guessed wrongly.
Your first formula includes looking at column C but your second formula doesn't.

I haven't just added 'the greater than 0 at the end', there is a crucial change of operator from multiply to add and some extra nested parentheses to supply the necessary OR.

I'm likely to be able to give you a definitive answer if you were to attach a workbook with some data and expected results from that data.

Some narrative would also be helpful because, so far, we have to rely only on your formulae to gauge what you want and with all respect (a) you may not have translated what you want correctly (b) which is supported by your formulae not working.