View Single Post

Old 09-17-2019, 04:23 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfegoBaca View Post
I have a form with a filed named "Date". When someone enters the date I would like a macro to determine if that date is after August 1, 2019. If it is, then a bookmark called "Hello" becomes visible. IF the date is August 1, 2019, or before, then that bookmark remains invisible.
Assuming you're working with formfields, see: https://www.msofficeforums.com/word/...-tutorial.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfegoBaca View Post
I also have a field called "Type". It is a drop-down field with 4 choices "1,2,3,4,5". On opening the file, or after saving the file , the field randomly becomes 1,2,3 or 4. However, I still want to be able to choose 5 manually at any time.
How can you have "a drop-down field with 4 choices "1,2,3,4,5""? You've specified 5 choices. Whichever option you choose will remain chosen if you save the file that way, but all 5 options will still be available for selection next time the file is opened.