View Single Post

Old 08-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Visor Visor is offline Windows 10 Office 2013
Advanced Beginner

Visor is on a distinguished road

Guessed
"They don't have to be a genius to avoid your restriction."

Thank you, effectively I do not try to underestimate the intelligence of anyone, but it is also real in that there are many people who do not realize the solution that is in front, of course, a simple not to accept the macro would already be the solution. I will see how this idea is walked.
The solution that gmayor gently offers me is interesting in the face of this dilemma, as far as Vba is concerned and for many who understand this code simply by entering and commenting on it or deleting it so that this instruction is eliminated. Of course. Placing a code is another step of difficulty for the neophytes.
Now, the vba coding of gmayor is not so easy for me to understand . For example, I don't see where it blocks the Copy instruction, however, we have
Sub EditCopy (): Exit Sub: End Sub
EditCopy is just the name of the macro and Exit sub disables something but how does it relate to Copy? ...
It worked well to avoid copy, paste, ...

But I lacked for the Cut instruction because if it allows me to cut and paste in another document.
Could you please complete me or tell me to avoid cutting ???

I know that something is going to help, I don't know how long, but my students will have nothing left but to write in the document what they discern for themselves for the written explanation.

Thank you gmayor