View Single Post

Old 08-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Visor Visor is offline Windows 10 Office 2013
Advanced Beginner

Visor is on a distinguished road

Greetings, Thank you, I really expected the macro to exist because in reality, the point is not if it will strictly serve the purpose but rather how it can be achieved with macros that are disabled. Indeed for every expert that would be an intention of children. But the file will not be provided to an expert but rather to those who only know how to write in word, but they also have the habit of easily copying, cutting and pasting from another source instead of writing by themselves with their own knowledge These are students who are not from the Informatics Degree. If they were to solve that they can be copied from other sources, at least it will cost them to consult an expert to solve the problem. I have managed to do this in Excel but not in Word. So for this reason I go to the experts of a forum in which we only share among those who know more and know little, ... the others, that is to say those who have not even heard of VBA surely do not enter these sites.
That is why I will continue to wait to see if anyone else has any proposal to demonstrate and collaborate