View Single Post

Old 07-30-2019, 09:30 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarup View Post
I did go into Page Number Style and set the font, with no result. You are suggesting to change the "page number character style". Is the "page number character style" different from the "page number style"? If so, where do I find the former? I already tried the latter.

(I found a discussion of this subject in which you participated, but it was back in 2011; it was regarding an earlier version of MS Word though, when there was no discrete style for Page Number.)

Since Word 97 there has been a discrete page number style. It is a character style. It may or may not be applied depending on how you insert the page number.