View Single Post

Old 07-24-2019, 01:45 PM
SYE SYE is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2019
Novice

SYE is on a distinguished road
Default Word Legacy Form

I have a two part question........ I thought I had some knowledge, but i feel like an amateur - as i have spent way to much time on this form. Please keep in mind that this form will be protected when it reaches the team members.

Part 1:

I am creating a form using the control buttons in Legacy Forms. I want to add an "If-Then Statement" to the form right next to a Form Drop Down named "QCRequirements". i would like a text to automatically populate if the answer is Yes. If Yes - Please route to John.

i have tried {IF order>=100 "Thanks" "The minimum order is 100 units"} but it just doesnt work. and i think it is because it will be a protected form.

Part 2:
In this same form, I have a separate table in excel that contains the "Department" (30 Departments and or rows) & "Department Managers" in some cases i have up to 3 managers. In the form, what i would like to happen is a table to appear that automatically generates the managers name (of a specific department), as i need to get a signature next to everyone's name. i would like the table to appear as below so they can sign in the box:

Manager's Name Manager's Signature Date Signed
Manager 1
Manager 2
Manager 3
and it would pull this info from another field named "DepartmentRequesting"

Please help me.......... and i know i may have missed some details, but i tried to be as specific as possible.