View Single Post

Old 07-22-2019, 05:11 AM
mspwizardlol mspwizardlol is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

mspwizardlol is on a distinguished road
Default Excel Reports from Project with Custom Fields

I have attached a copy of the MS Project file that is currently in use, which has several Custom Fields.

I know what I want to get out of this, but just don't know how to do it, and would really appreciate any assistance you can give.

TASK #1
- Create one new Custom Date Field. Title will be "Indicative Materials Bill Date". The date should be automatically calculated as one-month before the "Estimated Start" date.

TASK #2
- Adjust calculation in "Client Item Rate" to ensure that no error is created if the "Item Qty" field is completed or not.

TASK #4
- Create one new Custom Cost Field. Title will be "Indicative Labour Value". The value should be calculated as 50% of the "Client Item Total".

TASK #3
- Create cashflow forecast as an Excel xlsx export, showing month by month. This should use the "Estimated Start" and "Estimated Finish" dates.
- The cashflow forecast will be the "Indicative Materials Value" in the Indicative Materials Bill Date (see Task #1), plus the sum("Client Item Rate"-"Indicative Labour Value") in the current month.

Hoping you may be able to assist!!

Many thanks
Attached Files
File Type: mpp 5-B Ventro Project Template v3 (Copy me).mpp (480.5 KB, 8 views)