View Single Post

Old 06-20-2019, 04:18 AM
Moonshine Moonshine is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Moonshine is just really niceMoonshine is just really niceMoonshine is just really niceMoonshine is just really nice

I’m sure kilroy will post the relevant files you want, but in the mean time, if you have a Word document with an embedded Watermark, it is easy to ‘extract’ that Watermark and either save it as a picture for future use, or copy it, then paste it in a new or existing document.

With a document open, d/click the Header to open it.
This enables a Watermark to be saved/copied.
The Watermark becomes active/selected and you can r/click to Save as picture in a location of your choice for future use, or simply opt to Copy and use in another document.
When it is copied, as in my example below, when the Watermark is pasted into the Header (using the destination theme option) it appears and can be activated by clicking it and in this case, the faint ‘lines’ can be stretched outwards over the margins.
To stretch both sides at the same time equally, press the Ctrl key and use one of the middle, side ‘handles’.
Clicking an empty space in the document shuts the Header to further editing and the print preview should show the faint lines at a third and two thirds in this case.
As the lines are placed in the Header, the lines are a Watermark and no Wrapping is needed to prevent movement.
Click the image below to see how I have used kilroys ‘third line test copy’ document to use the Watermark lines in another new document.