View Single Post

Old 06-19-2019, 05:19 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoodvet View Post
I realize that this post is ten years old
Methinks you need your eyes checked - it's not yet two months old...
Quote:
Issue #1:
One of the issues I'm having is that the terms are not being pulled and placed into the Term column, or it pulls the term(s) and the entire sentence it was in.
Please read the posted comments preceding the macro, which clearly say sentences will be pulled in some cases. If some terms are not being found at all, that suggests there's nothing preceding the abbreviations in the paragraphs concerned.
Quote:
Issue #2:
In the line below, you have 6 pairs of double quotes, some of which surround an open or closed parenthesis, but I can't figure out what the "|" is for. What is that, and why is there 6 pairs of double quotes?
Code:
StrTmp = Replace(Replace(Replace(.Text, " (", "("), "(", "|"), ")", "")
The code is correct as is.