View Single Post

Old 06-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Moonshine Moonshine is offline Windows 10 Office 2016

Moonshine is just really niceMoonshine is just really niceMoonshine is just really niceMoonshine is just really nice

How are you inserting the Watermark?
Try it this way.
We are going to insert a Watermark image into the Header, which effectively, does the same as if you use Words options to insert a Watermark (Windows > Design > Watermark. Mac > Design > Watermark or Insert > Watermark, but doing it this way, gives a user more options to move, position, resize, rotate, format etc.

First, d/click in a documents Header to open it up, then, via the Insert tab > Picture tab, navigate to your chosen image and select it by d/clicking.
Via the Layout Options/Format > Wrap Text, opt for Behind Text.
Now move/position/resize/rotate as required, then d/click away from the selected image. The image will ‘dim’ at this point – that’s fine.
Check the Print Preview to see the result (not dimmed).
To edit the watermark further, you must d/click the Header to allow you to select the image/watermark.
D/clicking the image/watermark brings the Format options into play with a variety of options to choose. R/clicking the active image/watermark will also give you options.

Click the image below to see a short video of the above process.
I’ve used Word 2016 on a Windows 10 OS and I appreciate the Mac version(s) can differ slightly in that some options aren’t there to choose or they are in different tabs/menus/places.
I hope it helps you out.