View Single Post

Old 05-16-2019, 05:39 PM
Visiorookie Visiorookie is offline Windows 10 Office 2013
Novice

Visiorookie is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Form label

Hi Word Experts.

I need a label that produces the text based on a few fields. I work for a large store where labels are currently handwritten, landscape orientation, Letter size paper, with the following information:

product name – STACKED format i.e. each letter is one below the other and centered, bold. The product will always have a minimum of two words e.g. Apples, Gala; or Soy Milk, Unsweetened. The product name should auto-size to fill the Letter landscape width
shelf life date i.e. the date to pull the product off the shelf. This is based on a “formula” which is two Sundays FROM the date the label is produced which will be any day from Monday to Saturday. So the date to pull the product off will be not the coming Sunday, but after the second Sunday. This shelf life date is written below the product name to alert the sales associate to pull the item off the shelf after this date
product skew number - written on the side
date the label is generated – written on the side
comments – left blank or comments entered – written on the side.

I need a form that I can enter the above fixed fields, and will print as shown in the sample attachment?

I can only use Word 2013. I cannot use Excel or Mailmerge. Can someone please help me?
Thank you.
VR
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample product and expiry label.pdf (196.8 KB, 15 views)