View Single Post

Old 05-15-2019, 04:02 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashraj0711 View Post
However, it seems the custom quick part is saved to my temporary files and not the actual document itself. How would I go about ensuring its part of the template?
Quick parts are always added to a template, never to the document itself. Moreover, you can choose which template they're added to. Your code shows the Quick Part was added to Word's Building Blocks.dotx template.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashraj0711 View Post
Also the Macro I am running inserts the quick part exactly where the checkbox is: could you let me know how to code the position at which I want the macro to run?
As I said, you create a bookmark in the document and insert the Quick Part there. To do that, you might replace:
Where:=Selection. _
Range
with:
Where:=ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("AdultCommunityDia betes").Range
where 'AdultCommunityDiabetes' is the bookmark name.